Pub for the Villa game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ruskin Hall Aston

Jan 21, 2010
Hello Everyone,
Brighton fans are welcome to come and visit Ruskin Hall social club, Aston, before and after Saturdays match. The club is family friendly, and a large function room is set aside for away fans (holds around 350) There is ample parking and coaches are welcome. It is just a few minutes walk from Villa Park.
The address is Ruskin Hall, Victoria rd, Aston B6 5HP.
Please feel welcome to phone Paul on 0121 327 0980 for more info or send me a PM.
Many thanks.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Hello Everyone,
Brighton fans are welcome to come and visit Ruskin Hall social club, Aston, before and after Saturdays match. The club is family friendly, and a large function room is set aside for away fans (holds around 350) There is ample parking and coaches are welcome. It is just a few minutes walk from Villa Park.
Please feel welcome to phone Paul on 0121 327 0980 for more info or send me a PM.
Many thanks.

sounds good paul, esp for those that want to have a drink but have minors with em :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's a trap.

Good point - Palace may have gathered EVERY fan going to Woves together to wait in the family function room at the social club to ambush the Albion fans - You'll be OK for space though as it holds 350 :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's a trap!

ackbar.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ruskin Hall Aston

Jan 21, 2010
Ruskin has a large fully supervised car park, which can accommodate coaches, and your vehicle will be safe before, during and after the game

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Ruskin - a road (and a place) In hove. Its an omen! :thumbsup:

Does it allow U18's unsupervised?

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Hello Everyone,
Many thanks.

you doing food paul, i want steak ,mushrooms, egg, beans, black pudding, chips and 2 bread & butter .thanks mate, only gotta soak up the beer !! :drink::cheers::drunk::whisky:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Good point - Palace may have gathered EVERY fan going to Woves together to wait in the family function room at the social club to ambush the Albion fans - You'll be OK for space though as it holds 350 :thumbsup:

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports