Psychopath test - Surely a must for all Northstandchat members!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
YOUR SCORE 73%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

this is the same response for 100% too,I answered all the questions with Agree just to see,don't know what percentage is the cut-off point of being border line nutter to full blown

I scored 36%

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has anybody else read Jon Ronson's book, The Psychopath Test?

It's a great read with some truly scary stories about 70's drug fueled clinical studies.

51OAaYUszbL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I must be at risk from most of you - 21%

I must be at risk from most of you - 21%

21%You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Best stick together all the rest are nutters!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
42% , I must be mellowing in my old age.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
21%You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Best stick together all the rest are nutters!

we sound a bit wet though :rolleyes:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
79%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

About right

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
70% but I got bored with the last couple of questions because I'm grading my roadkill collections at the moment.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
39%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work!
You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either.
You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but,
at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
39%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Need to up the ante......

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
39%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Need to up the ante......

I got the same text for 61% - a rather limited survey ( and what happened to Rock as a music option ? ).

Jan 30, 2008
91% .... watch out NSC.

The worrying thing is I've always thought I could get away with a murder. (for real)
so you're selfish and uncaring and a bully,............ nice:rolleyes:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
18% - and if anyone calls me a wimp, I'll thump them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports