Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PS3 Exclusive : Agent

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Great news for PS3 owners a cheeky lil exclusive from Rock Star North based on the GTA model.

Rockstar Games founder Sam Houser has described the company’s forthcoming PlayStation 3 exclusive title Agent as ‘the ultimate action game.’

The title was confirmed as an exclusive to Sony’s console during the format holder’s E3 press conference yesterday morning -- and according to Houser, Rockstar has high ambitions for the project.

“We have always enjoyed making action games, and with Agent we are making what we believe will be the ultimate action game,” he said in a statement.

“Agent is a game we have wanted to make for a long time. The team in Edinburgh is doing an amazing job combining intense action, atmosphere and story in a great period setting to create something that feels quite unique."

“We cannot wait for people to experience this game,” added Houser.

Agent takes place during the Cold War-fuelled 1970s, guiding players on a ‘paranoid journey into the world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations.’ A release date has yet to be announced.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Or barely any other exclusives left.

Oh well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Guess it almost makes up for them missing out of 360-only GTA content. Not quite though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Which hasn't got a Blu-Ray player, and isn't able to run Linux - think us PS3 owners will survive thanks :yahoo:

Blu Ray is totally pointless, and frankly annoying, just when most people are starting to build up a decent DVD collection and finish the move from VHS.

And Linux? Could be useful in 5 years or so. Still can't see why I'd use my console for the sorta things Linux can do though.

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
us ps3'ers can get facebook and twitter on our ps3 as well, on the browser, and hey, nice to see 360 finally got a metal gear game, shame its one that Kojima is having nothing to do with, and would rather put all his work into the and i quote "canon" sequel to MGS on the PSP, i shall still however purchase rising, on my ps3 :laugh:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
jesus christ you GEEKS and your console wars! how the hell can Blu-ray player be POINTLESS?? it's the sole reason Blu-ray took off and HD didn't!

just face it, you couldn't afford to buy a PS3 so went for Xbox and instead of just admitting that you have to defend it by fooling yourselves that Xbox is a superior machine all round.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Sorry, but ps3 has nothing to offer me, much as i would love it to be great.. It just isn't yet. That being said, i'm not buying all the motion twaddle that 360 have wheeled out either. Mostly excited about new mario games and metroid..

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Sorry, but ps3 has nothing to offer me, much as i would love it to be great.. It just isn't yet. That being said, i'm not buying all the motion twaddle that 360 have wheeled out either. Mostly excited about new mario games and metroid..

PS3 are releasing a motion sensor as well, its nothing unique on 360

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Seeing as it's Quite a bit more expensive, it's probably Fairer to ask how the Ps3 is better.. That is what i struggle to see.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

Absolutely right, much as i think ps3 is fairly duff right now, their motion stuff sounds better than 360 for me.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
no point arguing over a couple of machines supposed to provide entertainment, consumers have different opinions on video game consoles. If we all agreed on one console there would be no variety.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Guess it almost makes up for them missing out of 360-only GTA content. Not quite though.

MAG, Uncharted 2, Socom, God War, inFamous, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid (the story not crap spin offs), Heavy Rain, Agent, The Last Guardian, Wipeout, Warhawk, Final FantAsy 14, Ratchet And Clank, Jak and Daxter, Motorstorm

I think youll find we are fine for exclusives, thanks for the concern, we are of course also getting the gta DLC, but no one cares its only a 7 and everyone forgot about gta4 afes ago.

PS3 has had an internet browser since launch, xbox still lacks, ive got vidzone for music streaming

keep it coming mate

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
MAG, Uncharted 2, Socom, God War, inFamous, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid (the story not crap spin offs), Heavy Rain, Agent, The Last Guardian, Wipeout, Warhawk, Final FantAsy 14, Ratchet And Clank, Jak and Daxter, Motorstorm

I think youll find we are fine for exclusives, thanks for the concern, we are of course also getting the gta DLC, but no one cares its only a 7 and everyone forgot about gta4 afes ago.

PS3 has had an internet browser since launch, xbox still lacks, ive got vidzone for music streaming

keep it coming mate

You forgot Little Big Planet, and its derivative Mod Nation Racers, which looks immense, interlinks LBG and Mario Cart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here