Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prutton

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Crofts sold for money + Prutton for free = Fantastic business.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
well for me the most interesting thing to come from the argus article is that poyet is scouting in south american, and will probaly have some flair players lined up as possible signings.

Squeakseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Prutton is a THUG............our discipline record is not good at the moment so signing him would be a big mistake.

Really hope Crofts stays with us..........I hate this time of the year with unfounded rumours and general scare mongering going on generally from the Argus!!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think thats just typical troublemaking from The Argus... As far as we know, there has been no contact from Norwich, no bid received and no real comment from the club.

As for Prutton. Great work if we sign him. He's always been a good solid player and were it not for his 10 game ban, who knows what direction his career may have taken!

I hope that's just the Arsegus writing shit but they do seem to think Crofty's going. Gus is still away tho so dunno how they can be so sure...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Prutton is a THUG............our discipline record is not good at the moment so signing him would be a big mistake.

I think I remember reading this a while ago after his famed sending off

Beckham is a THUG............our discipline record is not good at the moment so signing him would be a big mistake.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really? 4 years older than Crofts, shit diciplinary record, off loaded by Leeds as not good enough to get them out if league 1. Can't wait!

Better than Crofts, is it that bad a discplinary record or just ONE incident?

Oh, did I mention he's better than Crofts?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really? 4 years older than Crofts, shit diciplinary record, off loaded by Leeds as not good enough to get them out if league 1. Can't wait!

important member of team that finished above us.

Who says he would be Crofts replacement anyway he may be an extra player while Poyet is looking around for a midfield leader or someone who will get goals from midfield

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
important member of team that finished above us.

Who says he would be Crofts replacement anyway he may be an extra player while Poyet is looking around for a midfield leader or someone who will get goals from midfield

I was also assuming he wouldn't be a "straight swap" for Crofts. I think he's more an "instead of Hendrie" player.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Prutton was essentially good enough to get Leeds out of league 1.
He was a regular in the team in the minus 15 season, and those extra 15 points would have seen them go up automatically. Gary McAllister also used him, it was just Grayson that wasn't keen on him.

He walked into the Colchester side.

Yes, he once had a big altercation with a referee when at Southampton but he had no repeat performances in Yorkshire.

Prutton IN! :thumbsup:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
A midfield of Prutton and Hendrie would be pretty damn good in my opinion...

If we can get them!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A midfield of Prutton and Hendrie would be pretty damn good in my opinion...

If we can get them!

A midfield of navarro and dicker is good enough, lets focus on strengthening areas that REALLY need it like our strike force, a right back and a left winger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here