Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proud

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
****ing hell we drew again yesteday throwing another 2 points away Cardiff got promoted. calm down, we have not even reached the play offs yet let alone promotion

You seem as negative as a palace fan at the moment :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I woke up this morning and my heart felt full of pride. It's a funny old game but it feels real good and only you guys know how good this club/family vibe is.
I've done about 2 hours of work today :facepalm:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we are in with a good shout of the play-offs....we can beat anyone on our day , if we miss out on the play offs from this position we need wellying up the coight .........big time, i expect us to be in the play offs and win the first match , the second match will be arse squeakingly close but then again we could win it 4-0..............we are the bollox...!! we are the :albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::moo:

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Shame really...... i'm happy to be doing better than last year, keep on in the right direction

i agree........if you would have told me a few years ago sitting in withdean, in the rain, wearing my fetching plastic cape,! that in 2013 we would be 4th in the championship with 3 to play i would have thought you were a lunatic!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I woke up this morning and my heart felt full of pride.
:albion2:YES FEEL THE SAME WAY:albion2:
personally feel on top of the world
Table looks the best it has for months and only 3 to go
And what a dream :smile:
What has happened to this club in the last 3 years is nothing short of miraculous
i'm happy to be doing better than last year, keep on in the right direction
We're sitting in fourth place in the second tier, probably the strongest second tier in the history of the English game.
That's all well and good, but...
****ing hell we drew again yesteday throwing another 2 points away Cardiff got promoted.
:lol:

You seem as negative as a palace fan at the moment :lolol:
Perhaps he is a Palace fan.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
What has happened to this club in the last 3 years is nothing short of miraculous and I doubt any club in the history of English football has ever had such a resurgance. However, if we fail to make the playoffs or don't win them if we do get there, it's gonna be a total binfest on here..:smile:

Probably will be but definitely shouldnt be. Will be an interesting summer whatever division we are playing in - if we are in the championship and can retain Bridge, Lopez and get a few in and poyet doesnt go we will be a good bet for auto next year. If we make the prem the binfest on transfer rumours will be unbearable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here