Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Fence

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Reading the threads shows theres a bit of diversion.

Personally I think the police were in the right and the protesters should have been peaceful in their "peaceful protests"

Who are you supporting!?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
shoot the fuckin protesters.

fuckin swampy WANKERS

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The protests were frivolous and unneccessary, the police are right to do whatever the hell they think is needed to keep these idiots under control, these "protestors" who are there to cause aggro , not to create awareness for some important cause.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
the smelly crusties are far more idiotic than the police and deserve to be water cannoned,how is abusing women and children in Preston going to get a point across,and dancing on the roof of a chip shop for that matter.pricks the lot of em! i have no qualms(sp) with the police batton charging a few of the fuckers:censored:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They have the right to protest peacefully, when they step over the line we hand over to Gene Hunt

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"So you think the protesters are right in attacking harmless employees of the businesses effected etc? " quote by Lander.

YES no one employed by ITT is innocent.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
So you think the protesters are right in attacking harmless employees of the businesses effected etc?

Did they murder anyone and then require 3 autopsies to figure out the cause of death that was covered up? Are they puppets for the arm of the government to ensure the proles of society are kept in place and under thumb. Who needs protesting? We should be happy we live in a country full of peace and freedom. :clap:

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
We should be happy we live in a country full of peace and freedom.
and the reason for that is?

OUR BRAVE LADS AND LASSES IN THE ARMED FORCES THAT PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE SO FUCKIN KEYBOARD WARRIORS CAN SIT IN THEIR FRONT ROOM AND HAVE A GO.

SOME OF YOU ***** REALLY NEED TO STEP BACK AND HAVE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.

as posted previously...f*** off swampy wankers.
get a bath, get a job...and start contributing to the country.
as you might have guessed...this REALLY fuckin hits a nerve with me

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
and the reason for that is?

OUR BRAVE LADS AND LASSES IN THE ARMED FORCES THAT PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE SO FUCKIN KEYBOARD WARRIORS CAN SIT IN THEIR FRONT ROOM AND HAVE A GO.

SOME OF YOU ***** REALLY NEED TO STEP BACK AND HAVE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.

as posted previously...f*** off swampy wankers.
get a bath, get a job...and start contributing to the country.
as you might have guessed...this REALLY fuckin hits a nerve with me
Satire went over your head. Please find me a time in history when war has resulted in peace. It's 2009 and there is still war.

War is Peace. :lolol:

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Satire went over your head. Please find me a time in history when war has resulted in peace. It's 2009 and there is still war.

War is Peace. :lolol:
1039-1945

nuff said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here