Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Propper?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If Alzate’s not getting a game then neither should Pröpper

In both cases I would say that there are quite likely some unknown factors (health or personal life) in play. When it comes to Pröpper, its probably the end as the players replacing him have shown that he is no longer needed. I would be very surprised if he doesnt move in January to get a chance to play in the Euros next summer.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Just like Bruno, Duffy, Stephens, Murray and all those other players who kept us up through those first few years have been 'found out' ?

I never swear or insult people and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for a **** like you :wink:

??? WTF has that got to do with it ? , Propper has not performed since lockdown and doesn’t create anything and barely scores, completely flatters to deceive IMO , shouldn’t be ahead of Alzate or our current midfield

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
was a solid reliable midfielder, became not quite so reliable. meanwhile Bissoma has stepped up, bought Lallana, and Alzate is better for Potters's style.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Naylor says he's resumed training this week but Southampton game is too soon for him.

Fitness is just the first hurdle.

Getting ahead of 7 of these players for a starting position in the centre of midfield is arguably a bigger challenge.

Bissouma
White
Lallana
Groß
Alzate
Molumby
Sanders
Moder (January)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Getting ahead of 7 of these players for a starting position in the centre of midfield is arguably a bigger challenge.

Bissouma
White
Lallana
Groß
Alzate
Molumby
Sanders
Moder (January)

He's ahead of 5 of them with the shits and a broken ankle.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He's ahead of 5 of them with the shits and a broken ankle.

Agree that a fit and firing Propper will compete with the above for a first team place. For from sure that he walks back in with that level of competition to get in our midfield

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Bissouma
White
Lallana
Groß
Alzate
Molumby
Sanders
Moder (January)

Yep - he's behind Biss, White, Lallana , Gross and Alzate for me - been very underwhelmed by his performances since lockdown

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure he'll have an ingrowing toenail by the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here