Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Propper

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Struggling to see what goes through someone’s head when one of our players has a bad game, and their first thought is to jump online and start a thread destroying them. ****ish behaviour IMO.

Oh come on dazzer - I always enjoy your contributions on here but I think you're being a bit precious. I was literally shouting at the TV screen in the first-half as the number of passes Propper made to City mounted up. I'm really not sure what NSC is for if it isn't to comment on the match and the performance of Albion players. Does that really make me a ****?

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sorry. No criticism of Propper allowed here [emoji6]

You are very sensitive. You started a thread in midweek after a good Albion performance. People disagree with you and your first response is the above constantly. The point of this forum is to have discussion, not to agree with everything you say. Get over yourself

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Not enough pace and dynamism. Can't play against high pressing. Caused the first goal v Liverpool and was embarrassingly bad tonight. Doesn't have a goal in him. Don't believe he is the future. Midfield has to be re-shaped. Too many goal shy and one paced players.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He offers very little and never looks "up for it" when we are against it, drifts in to games and disappears altogether when the defending, doesn't even bother to attempt to get back, can't head the ball for toffee, really not sure whats he does other than give the ball away. Not just tonight but for a long time.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You are very sensitive. You started a thread in midweek after a good Albion performance. People disagree with you and your first response is the above constantly. The point of this forum is to have discussion, not to agree with everything you say. Get over yourself

That’s cool. So let’s discuss rather than personal attacks... what do you think of Propper and Ryan?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
That’s cool. So let’s discuss rather than personal attacks... what do you think of Propper and Ryan?

You had no personal attacks. There were people disagreeing with you. Nothing personal

As for Ryan and Propper, they are still far from the first players we should be looking to upgrade this summer. But I am basing that on the whole season, not Liverpool and Man City home

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Pröpper has been poor for a while, still his record stands before him 97 app 2 goals feck all assists.:ffsparr:

Hughton and Potter seem to have played the guy as a defensive midfielder very strange, he is always found prancing around our 18 yard line doing feck all.

I could be wrong but doesn't he adorn the number 10 for the Netherlands and plays a more attacking role? :shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not enough pace and dynamism. Can't play against high pressing. Caused the first goal v Liverpool and was embarrassingly bad tonight. Doesn't have a goal in him. Don't believe he is the future. Midfield has to be re-shaped. Too many goal shy and one paced players.

And many more. You’re bang on the money Mo.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Pröpper has been poor for a while, still his record stands before him 97 app 2 goals feck all assist.:ffsparr:

Hughton and Potter seem to have played the guy as a defensive midfielder very strange, he is always found prancing around our 18 yard line doing feck all.

I could be wrong but doesn't he adorn the number 10 for the Netherlands and plays a more attacking role? :shrug:

Out of interest, do you ever have anything positive to say about the club or any players?. I've never seen anything

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Pröpper has been poor for a while, still his record stands before him 97 app 2 goals feck all assists.:ffsparr:

Can’t believe he plays for Holland

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You had no personal attacks. There were people disagreeing with you. Nothing personal

The point of this forum is to have discussion, not to agree with everything you say. Get over yourself

I’m sorry if my opinions offended you somehow. But I stand by them, Propper is average at best and Matty Ryan is a substandard PL keeper. Just my opinion, and that’s on the basis of the season not tonight.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He needs a rest and needs to learn to have more awareness in our half. Great passer at times, lovely touch but a bit of a luxury player.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Seen enough of him to make my mind up by Christmas 2017. Been saying ever since, seems penny has dropped for a lot of the rose tinted brigade tonight. Being nice, and ‘positive thinking’ in the PL gets you feck all compared to a decent attacking midfielder who can score a goal and first instinct isn’t to see where the keeper is...his keeper...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh come on dazzer - I always enjoy your contributions on here but I think you're being a bit precious. I was literally shouting at the TV screen in the first-half as the number of passes Propper made to City mounted up. I'm really not sure what NSC is for if it isn't to comment on the match and the performance of Albion players. Does that really make me a ****?

I was f-wording loudly at the telly as well......but starting a thread? That Propper will read ?

**** that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here