Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Propper and Stephens

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Stephens tends to be fairly consistent, but to my eyes, always has one or two absolutely calamitous passes per game in him, inevitably creating a chance for the opposition. Yesterday, I can't think of that happening once, which was very positive. Also thought Propper had a really excellent second half in particular. He's not the sort of player who's going to dazzle you with any special tricks or skills, but his eye for a pass is superb at times, and he was quietly very effective indeed.

Other than when he completely bottled a challenge, not a pass though.

Still think him and Propper are too similar and when the going gets tough, they both go missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Stephens tends to be fairly consistent, but to my eyes, always has one or two absolutely calamitous passes per game in him, inevitably creating a chance for the opposition. Yesterday, I can't think of that happening once, which was very positive. Also thought Propper had a really excellent second half in particular. He's not the sort of player who's going to dazzle you with any special tricks or skills, but his eye for a pass is superb at times, and he was quietly very effective indeed.

:thumbsup:

19th consecutive match as our midfield pairing

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Hughton's favourite type of player I think! Agree totally with your post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here