Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promotion Next Season

gezza01

Feb 18, 2004
new milton hants
Well what a great acquisition of players through this window period. I can now sense a top finish 2 next season.
Bring it on.

P.S Bobby Zamora to sign on loan for the remainder of the season - that would make my f ing day :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It depends on who gets relegated from the Championship, but I believe we could be in the top 8.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Hang on just a minute.....seem to recall a lot of people where saying this on Mickey's return.

The signings are positive and hopefully bode well for next season,but let's not get carried away !!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lets worry about staying up first

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
lets worry about staying up first

Staying up... I thought these new players were going to help us win each and every match for the remainder of the season - getting us into the play offs.

In all seriousness I am happy for the club, for the first time in as long as I have been a fan (which, to be fair, ain't that long) the board have backed the manager in a big way. Long may it cntinue.

:ascarf:

gezza01

Feb 18, 2004
new milton hants
we will stay up, it took MA a season to get the squad he wanted. A couple more signings and he will be there.
Give the bloke a chance, he is a legend and will move Brighton forward and into FALMER.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Don't get carried away.

We though the signings of Livermore, Virgo and McLeod were going to fire us to promotion, and look at the mess they've helped get us into.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Id love it if we were to go up into the Championship and play the filthy palace on the opening day of the season at the new Falmer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
At least the clubs coming up from league 2 look weak.Not your money bags MK or Posh which helps.Southampton are in dire straights if they come down.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well what a great acquisition of players through this window period. I can now sense a top finish 2 next season.
Bring it on.

Indeed. Tho we said that last time.

The rest of this season should now be treated as an extended pre-season. See how the drastically altered side gels. Oh, and can Mayo, Hart and Loft now f*** RIGHT off. Forever. :wave:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Yes I think next season we will be strong promotion contenders. I've always said, give Adams a season, he knows the team is weak, let him bring the players in we need so he can build his team and see where we go from there. Not getting carried away, but prior to these many signings people were moaning that we hadn't signed anyone, Adams was rubbish, saying Knight was tight, even though we had days left to the transfer window closed.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
play the filthy palace on the opening day of the season at the new Falmer.

No no no no no and no again. Palace as the first game at Falmer could turn into the ultimate nightmare.

Can you just imagine what it would be like if we lost to them in the first game at our shiny new stadium.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
All these signings !!

And FDM is nearly ready to come back.

Excellent stuff.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We have the makings of a very solid squad, but as said before, let's worry about this season for now.

But well done to the club for getting the players they have, we've done a lot more than most other teams in the division.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I want us to stay up.......but lets not get carried away.Sullivan has been superb over the last 2 matches,we are in serious trouble ,the new signings are great news,however we are in for a very tough time.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Are we getting alittle premature? Because looking at THIS SEASON table we're fifth from bottom and two points head of Borient who're below us. So let's not concentrate on next season, lets concentrate on staying in this league then we can fully concentrate on promotion next season when we have stayed up!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
could we still get in the playoffs?

We need about 45 points from the remaining 51 available to have a realistic chance of play-offs, so no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here