Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Promotion Calculator

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Certainly, Derby is a must not lose if Boro win. Use the calculator if Boro lose 2-0.

Unlikely, but of Boro are 1-0 down with a minute to go, I don't think they will bring their kepr forward after what happened to them at Fulham last season.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Birmingham must be due a bit of luck against the top teams after the performances they put in against us and Burnley.

I don't see Birmingham manager Gary Rowett letting his team roll over, they will put up a good fight, even if they aren't as good as Boro. Brum were unlucky against Burnley and could very easily have taken a point off them, so lets hope they manage it this time!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
1 Burnley 93
2 Middlesbrough 91
3 Brighton & Hove Albion 91
4 Hull City 83
5 Derby County 80
6 Sheffield Wednesday 75

Even faced with this I still feel we can get automatic, but that's got to be a win at Boro or one of them slips up .... come on Birmingham!

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I have a hunch QPR will beat Burnley. Over the last few games a pattern has emerged for them. Since the end of March they have drawn then lost, drawn then won, draw then lose, draw so against Burnley it should be win if the pattern is to continue.

How's that for straw clutching :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Key in

If:

Birmingham 2-1 Boro

Albion 3-0 Derby
Boro 1-0 Albion

Burnley 2-4 QPR
Charlton 2-3 Burnley

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I have a hunch QPR will beat Burnley. Over the last few games a pattern has emerged for them. Since the end of March they have drawn then lost, drawn then won, draw then lose, draw so against Burnley it should be win if the pattern is to continue.

How's that for straw clutching :)

Good enough for me, where do I sign?

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
got a feeling mick mcarthy may produce a result at boro. he is good mates with chris hughton as he says. the irish connection.

Got any feelings about Burnley v QPR dangull? JFH used to play for Boro so perhaps he will want to do his old club a favour maybe? Please say yes.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Got any feelings about Burnley v QPR dangull? JFH used to play for Boro so perhaps he will want to do his old club a favour maybe? Please say yes.
I shall get my mind to focus on this, so that this karma will transfer to JFH and produce a similar result:smile:

Yoda

English & European
We don't want boro to lose on Friday. If they do they know they have to beat us and will be all guns blazing. The same with a draw (providing we beat Derby).

Best result is Borough win so they have the mentality of knowing that they don't have to win, making them more conservative.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We don't want boro to lose on Friday. If they do they know they have to beat us and will be all guns blazing. The same with a draw (providing we beat Derby).

Best result is Borough win so they have the mentality of knowing that they don't have to win, making them more conservative.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
No, we want Middlesbrough to lose on Friday. And for us to beat Derby.

If the goal difference swings 4 in our favour over those two matches then we could lose 1-0 at Riverside and go up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here