Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prometheus

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I just never understood why, when the spaceship thing was rolling after her, that Charlize whats her face didn't just run off to the side, as it couldn't change direction.
Am I the only one who thinks this sort of thing?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
OzMike;7033915Am I the only one who thinks this sort of thing?[/QUOTE said:
No. But you do seem to be the only person to post on this thread without having read it first. :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As a standalone film, it's bearable. As a prequel, terrible.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
yes a thoroughly interesting documentary on how life REALLY began

He likes it because it's about a primitive, extinct group of proto-humans who upon waking up immediately resort to violence - reminding him of those halcyon days where no one ever asked what pub they were meeting up at before an away match.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He likes it because it's about a primitive, extinct group of proto-humans who upon waking up immediately resort to violence - reminding him of those halcyon days where no one ever asked what pub they were meeting up at before an away match.

din..!! primitve group of proto humans with inter galactic spacecraft........double din...!!

Jan 30, 2008
no need to :) did you enjoy the film
regards
DR

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
PaulDanielsnotalot.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here