MK Dons
Southend
Wycombe Wanders
Stockport

PM me if interested

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
In return, if you can find one, or if you have a spare he'd really like a single program - for his first ever game - the desperate 5-1 last day defeat by Stoke.

Ha! What a first game! My eldest was the Sunday v Blackpool at home in Oct 2006 when we lost 3-0(?) Horrible weather, rubbish crowd, rubbish football. He was hooked.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And if anyone has any away programmes they don't need from this century, please let me know. Always a chance they might have an interview with an ex-Albion player who played for the home team too, or some photos that I could nab for The Goldstone Wrap....

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This makes me think, I wonder how far we could go back with programmes on this forum without missing a game/issue?

My bid is home and away complete run 1957/58 to 1982/3. This is probably tiny compared to the serious collectors on here.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ha! What a first game! My eldest was the Sunday v Blackpool at home in Oct 2006 when we lost 3-0(?) Horrible weather, rubbish crowd, rubbish football. He was hooked.

Rubbish Crowd & Football i remember , but the weather I seem to remember being quite sunny and warm for October. It was on TV too I recall.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
He was off school today, so I left him the mission of searching through the boxes for them.

He says we have 24 homes from that season, 2 of which are cup matches. You're welcome to them all. Come and pick them up over the weekend if you like, or I can drop them in next time I'm your way.

In return, if you can find one, or if you have a spare he'd really like a single program - for his first ever game - the desperate 5-1 last day defeat by Stoke.

That's brilliant, thank you (and the boy!) very much.

Working all weekend so won't be able to get to you - I'm sure we'll sort something out though.

Thanks everyone else as well for the offers. I've gone with HKFC because he lives pretty close to me!

:thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's brilliant, thank you (and the boy!) very much.

Working all weekend so won't be able to get to you - I'm sure we'll sort something out though.

Thanks everyone else as well for the offers. I've gone with HKFC because he lives pretty close to me!

:thumbsup:

No problems. I've looked through them. The only one missing is Millwall, if someone else has that?

BoF - the Stoke one would be much appreciated, if Ian hasn't a spare. I'll be seeing you on Saturday, innit.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Im guessing the Blackburn game last year had programmes issued and sold. Me and my nephew had driven up and nearly got to game when we heard on TalkSport that it had been postponed grrrr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports