"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've just logged in and can see a bug that STILL hasn't been fixed:

daveinprague is still able to post.

Can you fix it please.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I over-wrote some graphics files by mistake.

What were in place where there are currently quite ugly envelopes on the main forum listing page? Was it less ugly envelopes or something else?

I think the previous envelopes were a grey blue, but open if a thread had been read, closed if not yet viewed. The present red and burgundy envelopes look out of place.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The thread full of songs has become a thread full of exclamation marks...

(this is on my work computer - black box with "hp" on the front, keyboard and a wide TV screen)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've never used that feature - I'll take a look.

I find it very convenient to keep track of how far back I need to go to check what is new when I pop in and out throughout the day, sometimes swapping devices between visits. Much easier than trying to keep track of the time of my last visit and which page number I need to skip to, since the "first unread" isn't always as accurate for me when I don't get to mark forums read.

I also think it looks tidier to be able to mark as read all the threads that I've no interest in reading without having to click through them all individually.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I've just logged in and can see a bug that STILL hasn't been fixed:

daveinprague is still able to post.

Can you fix it please.

ooh, you beat me to it! Except I was going to go for Bushy.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On the moblie version of the site some thread titles are blue with underlines and when I click on them to get to the thread it takes me a whole list of other blue titled threads? Not sure why

That's the filtering. The underlined ones are the ones that people assigned to a category when they started the thread. When you click on it, you are presented with all threads of the same category.

As most people don't use them as they are (currently) optional most aren't underlined.

Use the arrow on the right to open threads instead.

I will be looking for a better mobile style in the near future.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I just tried to 'mark forums read' but got this message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.​

Am on an iPad 4.

I got the same on Windoze 8.1 with Chrome.

Still getting this... any chance of a fix? or shall I just change my habits!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The match day thread has highlighted something else that needs tweaking. Large size fonts are not showing properly:

large text.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Another thing - the icon that shows on the browser tab and as a bookmark icon is the vBulletin one, not the Albion logo.

I can't find the thumbs up/down icon anywhere.or am I being a dimlow.

You can only see them in classic view. Go to the bottom left of the page and there is a drop down menu where you can switch to NSC Classic.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
To be fair BoF, that's a bit like saying the plus side of a shop refurbishment is that the staff canteen is nicer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here