problems viewing NSC ON IOS/ipads?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yesterday I reinstated an ad network that we used to use so it's sure to be related to that, although it shouldn't be.

Is it just affecting Safari on iPads?

No, Safari on Mac plus Chrome on Mac too. Doesn't affect Tapatalk

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
It was fine for me on both Chrome and Safari on my home Mac yesterday. I tested the changes immediately after I made them.

Not sure if this is helpful or not but I'm having no problems viewing the board via Chrome on my MBP. I've also just tried Safari and that appears to be loading pages 'as expected'.

For what it's worth I'm running OS X 10.10 Yosemite on a late 2013 MBP ...

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Still not working on iPad/phone on Safari. Chrome doesn't want to work too well either, although it will eventually let me get to the homepage. The Big Board won't work though.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Not working for me on iPad, iPhone or Mac Air. I'm using VPN to connect through my work PC. Very frustrating - mods, please sort it out!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It was fine for me on both Chrome and Safari on my home Mac yesterday. I tested the changes immediately after I made them.

Just to give you an update, I've tried again on my Mac running Yosemite. Still doesn't load on Safari, Opera or Chrome. It loaded on Firefox after hanging for two minutes reading data from delivery.myswitchads.com

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Android Chrome on both my tablet and phone has been snail's pace for 24 hours now. Get logo fairly quickly and then a long, long wait for the rest. Fine on (this) Windows PC.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Logged on with laptop on Windows IE so fine but iMac and iPads will not even load the front NSC page a present.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
So slow with Safari on the Mac that this is the only time I've logged on to NSC in last couple of days.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Has it got anything to do with…

flashgordon_03.png

been an update recently….

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I still can't get my i pad to access NSC, I'm having to borrow my mates PC to post this. Can someone please let me know if the issue with i pads is supposes to be resolved, going to be resolved or am I never going to be able to access NSC on it again?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I keep getting logged out and can't get the "remember me" function to operate on my iPad. Works ok on my phone.
Today I have also "lost" Twitter except via the app which I had to reluctantly download.
I haven't downloaded ios8

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports