Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Problem?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
This is the internet with faceless people waiting to have a pop at anything they see. I wouldn't take it seriously really. If Sammi was looking at this site regualy he probably would of hanged himself by now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hello,

I just wondered why so many people seem to have such a problem with me, and my asking questions...

Not a good idea to start threads asking why people don't like you. It will only make things worse. That said, hundreds of people look at NSC, a few negative replies is not indicative of the whole.

As regards match tickets, look at the club's online pages. For travel, I use Southern Railways or Trainline to find the best deals. Occasionally National Express coaches is a good option, depending on where you are coming from.

You need no longer ask these questions, and worry over throw away responses.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I think you'll find it was TRAVEL and TICKETS. FFS! Do people not realise you have to travel BEFORE using your tickets!

But it's not worth travelling unless you already have a ticket (unless it's POTG, of course)

Tssk, some people.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I am sorry for trying to ask for help and advice about simple things like tickets and travel..

All of life is here Lev1. You just have to think of it as though you were walking down the street in Brighton and asked random passers-by the same question. People would react differently:

Many would be polite in their response whether they knew the answer or not.
Some would be suspicious, rude or have other things on their mind and ignore you.
Some would give you what they believed was a highly amusing reply.
An unfortunate few would be pr*ts & arsh*les.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Ok, though I doubt you're near me at the moment...tell you what, I'm sat on a swivel chair, so if you can give me your rough location I can turn and face that way for a bit?

Gag-tastic! :lol:

If anyone's got any info on tickets/travel concerning the Albion, home or away, this season or next, this is the best thread to post it on.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I just wanted a genuine answer,..all I was asking was some advice...I am just a football fan who likes Sami...nothing else

Are you one of those people who I have seen at a few away games this season who wait for our team coach to arrive and try and get Sami to sign a Liverpool shirt/programme/sticker book and then go home again.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
1066?

Thanks...but I might just get my account deleted...I've only asked about tickets and travel, and got loads of abuse

I tried that...all I got was abuse saying I was fake, and writing the same drivel...a couple of people answered politely

Use the 'Ignore User' function against people who piss you off.
Click on their user name and find the Ignore User button.

Should sort things out.

There are plenty of bellends on here, me possibly being one of them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hello,

I just wondered why so many people seem to have such a problem with me, and my asking questions...

Having just read the Norwich thread I'd suggest you might want be slight less sensitive if you wish to enjoy NSC.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
This geezers got to be on the wind up.

He has managed to register and successfully make 225 posts apparently only about Tickets and Travel (and apparently his inability to cope with anything but a positive response) but hasn’t managed to find the ‘Tickets’ link on the official Seagulls.co.uk site.

He has live in 3 different locations in the last 4 months (according to the Norwich tickets thread)

He wants to see the Albion to watch Sami sitting / standing in the technical area with the expression of a man who is way out of his depth

Problem? Yes. F**k off.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Lev 1 you are on a slippery slope if you keep coming across as a bleeding heart.
I thought you were Palace until told otherwise by HIM IN CHARGE:ohmy:
Stop posting like a pleb and grow some balls:eek:

That may not be possible coz you are not a BLOKE:moo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lev 1 you are on a slippery slope if you keep coming across as a bleeding heart.
I thought you were Palace until told otherwise by HIM IN CHARGE:ohmy:
Stop posting like a pleb and grow some balls:eek:

That may not be possible coz you are not a BLOKE:moo:

I also thought he was a Nigel at first but there is an extremely very thin line between them and WUMs and he falls into the latter category.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here