Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Problem with MS Office.

My son Commander uninstalled MS Office but when we tried to reinstall we got error messages first 30015-11 and then 0-2031517022.

Commander doesn't know the answer and as I'm 76 and less computer savvy than Ben's Grandad so is there anyone out there who can help? I need someone urgently to fix this preferably remotely and am happy to pay the going rate.

Help please !!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
make you restart after each uninstall/fix/install.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
My son Commander uninstalled MS Office but when we tried to reinstall we got error messages first 30015-11 and then 0-2031517022.

Commander doesn't know the answer and as I'm 76 and less computer savvy than Ben's Grandad so is there anyone out there who can help? I need someone urgently to fix this preferably remotely and am happy to pay the going rate.

Help please !!
Just for information are you aware that you can buy a office 2021 Professional plus cd key all legitimate for £3.90 to activate by phone. Or a activate on line edition for £8.99 very easy to do. The only downside is its single use but ive activated 2 laptops and a desktop now 3 for under £12. Just to give you some idea. I know people who pay £6 a month for office and find it quite surprising.

The reason i've put this is you said you were willing to pay the going rate and thought you might have a better option.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just for information are you aware that you can buy a office 2021 Professional plus cd key all legitimate for £3.90 to activate by phone. Or a activate on line edition for £8.99 very easy to do. The only downside is its single use but ive activated 2 laptops and a desktop now 3 for under £12. Just to give you some idea. I know people who pay £6 a month for office and find it quite surprising.

The reason i've put this is you said you were willing to pay the going rate and thought you might have a better option.
Where? I use Libre Office suite which mimics Office 100% and is compatable.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Just Google
Office Professional CD key

There is a 2016 version for £1.09 but thats a phone (free phone) activation.

if you go to cjs keys they have office
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 CD Key (Digital download)
for £9.49
Then you can scroll down to click download here and it gives you a link to get Office you then receive key by e.mail and input key to register,
I tried both methods they worked ok but the phone one can be a bit fiddly as you have to write down groups of numbers,
It says they are genuine and work ok which i found to be true.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
+1 for FOSS (free and open-source software) LibreOffice. With tabbed interface and Colibre icons you can hardly tell the difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here