Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Problem booking my seat for Gills game...

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Hi,

if anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

When booking online the system adds my seat for the Spurs game to my basket but not for the Gills game.
I'm not going to the Spurs game, but can't seem to get the system to add my seat for the Gills game!

I then notice this message appearing on the screen -

"You have no reserved seats to add to your shopping basket"

How come? ???

Cheers
:)

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
That's what I did, but the system doesn't add the Gills game, just the Spurs one. When I remove that, there's nothing in my basket! ???

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Hi,

if anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

When booking online the system adds my seat for the Spurs game to my basket but not for the Gills game.
I'm not going to the Spurs game, but can't seem to get the system to add my seat for the Gills game!

I then notice this message appearing on the screen -

"You have no reserved seats to add to your shopping basket"

How come? ???

Cheers
:)

Have you ticked the JCL surcharge box, JCL?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
That's what I did, but the system doesn't add the Gills game, just the Spurs one. When I remove that, there's nothing in my basket! ???

Has the Gills game been put on general sale perhaps ? I.e your seat is no longer reserved? Try selecting home games.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Good Point - I thought that wasn't till tomorrow though?
If I select Home Games, I see the Spurs game & the Gills game..

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Does it still say sold out?
Nope it doesn't.

Interesting thing though is that if I click on View Stadium Plan, the system asks me to confirm all my registration details (I haven't done this before, it's as they were entered by the Club and I'm still logging in with my Postcode as the password)
However, I can't Update to continue, as Title is a mandatory field and when I click on the drop down to pick Mr, it doesn't work!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Sounds like one for the ticket office! You might have caught the system midway between ST and General sales.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Yeah, I've just tried it, you can only get as far as the Basket, but then you can't proceed because the pre-reqs are still loaded. I guess these are going to be on sale very soon i.e. 10am tomorrow.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Oi JCL! Dont think you can just turn up here and steal my avatar!

I have been supporting this club through all the bad times and now you roll up at the Amex in your Man Utd shirt, not knowing the players names, not singing, voting to get rid of GOSBTS, being all plastic and taking a potential ticket away from a REAL FAN who can only afford to pay match by match.

Well I for one won't take it. Now stop it just STOP IT!

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here