Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Probably a dumb question about mobile tickets

joydivisionovengloves

Aug 10, 2019
N/E Somerset
This season being my first as a non season ticket holder Ive bought my Liverpool ticket direct from the club website.
When it downloads into my iPhone wallet theres no bar code on it just date, match , seat etc.
Is this normal ?
Am I normal ?
What even is normal ?

I cant bloody wait btw

Ta

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah this is normal you can bring up a QR code via the options but the way the ticket is set up right now is to put your phone on the RFID reader which will let you in the ground, if there is an issue a steward is normally quick to help get it working.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Just open the ticket in your wallet and put on top of the card reader, lay it on top like jao Pedro is going to roll the ball into the scouse net, nice and gentle, nothing to see here. Then pick it up when the machine flashes green and get in the queue for a fosters because they’ve run out of Heineken at the bar you are at.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Just open the ticket in your wallet and put on top of the card reader, lay it on top like jao Pedro is going to roll the ball into the scouse net, nice and gentle, nothing to see here. Then pick it up when the machine flashes green and get in the queue for a fosters because they’ve run out of Heineken at the bar you are at.
Stop drinking shit lager and have a pint of Harveys

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Side note, U18 and over 65 tickets will flash up in a shade of blue.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Perhaps he is a Harveys man?

Sully’s Moustache

Apr 1, 2023
My season ticket in my Apple Wallet is still showing the Bournemouth fixture and hasn’t updated to Liverpool. Should I be worried (I am!) and what should I do if it doesn’t update before kick off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here