Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Private coach to Huddersfield?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well done croydon , at least you had the balls to find out if it was feasible to hire a coach at very short notice. Its a pity that the club didn't have a contingency plan in laying on free or subsidised coaches for this vital game.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
dont know if anybody has already said it but put in a stop at hickstead and there will be definitely one at least there interested :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I would lend you my private jet, but I'm not sure I'll be back from Dubai much before 1pm on Saturday, which could leave things a little tight.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
mate at work tells me Junior Seagulls coach to Hudds has been cancelled through lack of interest!!!!! Over 4,000 bloody members paying nothing to join and they can't fill a coach to one of our most important games of the season.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Its a pity that the club didn't have a contingency plan in laying on free or subsidised coaches for this vital game.

Which would have needed to be organised in the 3 days leading up to the game? I'm pretty sure you can't provisionally booked coaches, especially in large numbers. There is no way the club could or should have dealt with this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here