Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Privacy loop

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
NSC on Google chrome, Windows 10 won't let me agree to you keeping all my information private (obviously apart from the fact I've probably shared my life story over different posts).🙂 Fine on my phone.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
NSC on Google chrome, Windows 10 won't let me agree to you keeping all my information private (obviously apart from the fact I've probably shared my life story over different posts).🙂 Fine on my phone.
I had the same problem but seems ok now.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There's a small issue with an update. Bozza is aware. Try clearing browsing history / temp files if still getting it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry - doing some stuff behind the scenes which caused a couple of unintended issues..

1 The unclickable privacy agreement - should now be resolved.
2. A loading error - will need to clear browser cache of temp files for NSC to fix.

Sorry. 🙏

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry - doing some stuff behind the scenes which caused a couple of unintended issues..

2. A loading error - will need to clear browser cache of temp files for NSC to fix.

Sorry. 🙏

Oh thank God. I nearly signed up for the BBS instead.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
There's a small issue with an update. Bozza is aware. Try clearing browsing history / temp files if still getting it.

Sorry. 🙏
Yes I can now accept the privacy agreement. :thumbsup:
For future ref how would I clear the cache of files for just NSC? I can only find the option for clearing all of my cookies or ticking each NSC box to clear (there are a few). :lolol:

Dec 29, 2011
On mobile the privacy tab is always on th side of the screen visible even after accepting. Is this a feature or a bug? Along with the popup on the bottom of the page it's even less space to actually read the forum

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Sorry. 🙏
Just to let you know, NSC not working at all on Safari. I have switched to Chrome.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I got a random “this website isn’t secure continue at your own risk” type warning on NSC earlier. I ignored it at the time as I was on a guest wi-fi and thought it might be related to that. Hasn’t happened since but thought I’d mention it just in case it was related to the above and is something the Big Bozzman needs to check.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
FFS, they don’t get these problems with the CPFC2010 BBS server :mad:.

IMG_3952.png

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The privacy popup is back with a vengeance this evening. No matter how many times I accept the little Fecker it reappears.
I also had to login for the first time in centuries. Has there been an upgrade today and how do I kill this privacy popup?

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The privacy popup is back with a vengeance this evening. No matter how many times I accept the little Feckenham reappears.
I also had to login for the first time in centuries. Has there been an upgrade today and how do I kill this privacy popup?
I also had to login today; haven't been getting the privacy popups though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here