Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prior rested for finals day

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
GOOD! :thumbsup:

Glad we aint f***ing dropping Hodd. Done it twice now (T20 finals day, Lords, last month). Didn't work then.

:bowdown::bowdown:
Andrew Hodd

BTW, the weathers fine for Saturday - Dont worry.:guns:

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
GOOD! :thumbsup:

Glad we aint f***ing dropping Hodd. Done it twice now (T20 finals day, Lords, last month). Didn't work then.

:bowdown::bowdown:
Andrew Hodd

BTW, the weathers fine for Saturday - Dont worry.:guns:

I was hoping Prior in just as a batter, instead of Muzza ;)

Oh, thats good to hear, my Dad's a lying bastard then :thumbsup::lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What is the programme for Saturday. Are Sussex on at 11am?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not unhappy about that

Same.

Ben Brown!

:wrong:

I was hoping Prior in just as a batter, instead of Muzza ;)

Oh, thats good to hear, my Dad's a lying bastard then :thumbsup::lolol:

Taking any bevvies for the coach?

Yep.

11am Northpants v Sussex
3pm Kuntt v Scummerset
7pm Final

If we lose, f*** staying for the other 2 games, train from FiveWays to New Street . Few shandys in the Y.O.A, then back to pick up the coach :guns:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Hodd looked in great form the past few days, with gloves and bat, deserves his chance.

Prior is a fantastic batsman and can blast the oposition out of sight very quickly, they must be desperate to have him right for the Oval test match.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Taking any bevvies for the coach?

If we lose, f*** staying for the other 2 games, train from FiveWays to New Street . Few shandys in the Y.O.A, then back to pick up the coach :guns:

Against rules :dunce: tbh I don't know. I'd have to start at like 8 in the morning and by the time I get there, if I don't get caught on coach, I'll smell like beer and attempt to get in as a drunk child. Might do though, you?

Hodd looked in great form the past few days, with gloves and bat, deserves his chance.

Prior is a fantastic batsman and can blast the oposition out of sight very quickly, they must be desperate to have him right for the Oval test match.

Exactly, Prior as a nosher batsmen, gets a good score in place of Goodwin. Hodd keeps the gloves, happy days!:dance:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This isn't terrible news, England need Prior more than Sussex do.
I'd echo what HHI said about Hodd this last game, saw him take a great catch for the last wicket of worcs first innings. I'd guess that Prior might get a central contract next year so we might not be seeing much of him in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here