Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Harry's new girlfriend

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Surprises me how people like Harry need to find some 'celeb'. Plenty enough gorgeous girls out there unknown by the masses.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If he wasn't a prince she wouldn't even look at him although saying that good luck to them both.

I have never understood this view. The "Wouldn't look twice if he wasn't rich" argument. Well maybe not but that's exactly the same as saying "She'd never fancy him if he wasn't so good looking" or "She's only with him because he's a really nice bloke".

It's what you have in your metaphorical tool boxes, be it money, looks, personality, success etc.

Having spent some time in the company of ultra-posh military/blue blood/rugger/polo types, I can tell you, Harry is exactly the kind of chap all the birds flock after.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
She obviously has a thing for ginger pubic hair.

I don't think she is with Harry for his personality or kindness. Real shame. Hope he doesn't end up going down the same route as his dad, a failed Royal who once could've potentially been a great King and leader of this nation.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm sure you forget he's a prince after a few minutes in his company.

I'm sure you don't , but as I said that isn't the reason women like him , you sound a tad jealous , have trouble finding women yourself ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here