Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Bauben and Morgaro Gomis

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
How late do you have to be before even the word fixtures fails to suffice?

(sorry, having a bad day, but really do advise checking before posting what you think is "news" to see if someone else posted it first a day or so ago)

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
How late do you have to be before even the word fixtures fails to suffice?

(sorry, having a bad day, but really do advise checking before posting what you think is "news" to see if someone else posted it first a day or so ago)

Ive looked back at the titles of three pages of threads and can find none with a title relating to these guys.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I think there were three threads on it yesterday, however this one is the first to reveal that their agent is called "Ladi Salami" and for that it definately deserved a new thread!

Genius Name!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think there were three threads on it yesterday, however this one is the first to reveal that their agent is called "Ladi Salami" and for that it definately deserved a new thread!

Genius Name!

links please as I cant find them

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
People should learn how to search and bump on here then we wouldnt get into this atrocious fixtures mess (no exaggerations).

No I dont agree. If someone wants tos hare info that they think will be interesting to others then I agree a quick look at thread titles should be expected but cant excpect them to check every thread or even spend time searching for key words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here