[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Does anyone honestly think justice will prevail here? The Family will help him wriggle out of it. They swerve most of their more unappetising obligations by citing Queen’s Consent anyway. This will be no different.
Useless leaches, each and every one of ‘em.

This case can be considered a test as to whether or not having a royal family really is in the public interest. I am vehemently anti-royal and I make no apology for that, and one of my arguments is that the entire family is simply above the law (in fact, they are often protected in statute).

Surely Prince Andrew has to face up to these allegations? If not, it pretty much proves my point that even a relatively minor royal (with huge delusions of importance) can rape who he likes. (I'm not saying he's guilty, but if there is a case then it needs to be heard).

Well well well, I guess you wouldnt be that surprised............!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-andrew-epstein-diplomatic-immunity-b1903413.html

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
tumblr_nmp95uilvK1tsuuvno1_250.gifv

tumblr_nmp95uilvK1tsuuvno4_250.gif

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can see what you're saying, but that article is a lawyer for the victims saying what he thinks might happen.

Spencer Kuvin, who represents several of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, told The Mirror that the prince’s legal team are “sure” to consider the move, adding that they would have a “strong case”.

Excuse me? "Sure" to consider the move? Why the hell should he be in a position to do that? He wasn't acting on behalf of the state.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Spencer Kuvin, who represents several of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, told The Mirror that the prince’s legal team are “sure” to consider the move, adding that they would have a “strong case”.

Excuse me? "Sure" to consider the move? Why the hell should he be in a position to do that? He wasn't acting on behalf of the state.

The article explains he was with a trade mission when the offence was alleged to happen.

I don't know if that's true or not, but just quoting what it says.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

sounds like a lawyer expressing what they'd do on that side of the case, suggesting it is a viable defense in their view.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The article explains he was with a trade mission when the offence was alleged to happen.

I don't know if that's true or not, but just quoting what it says.

I reckon all this trade envoy stuff has been exposed as baloney with all the allegations. It's not like the fella is a government minister.

I'd be very disappointed if he hid behind immunity ... but agree that there's no suggestion that this is happening.

Personally I think he's better off getting on a plane to Washington, getting a cab to FBI headquarters and knocking on the door. Get it over with one way or another rather than having it hanging over him.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Am I the only one who feels that Prince Andrew does nothing to dispel suspicions of guilt, when he and his legal team are openly hiding from those attempting to serve legal papers on him?

Is this what our ‘nobility’ has come to? Behaving like somebody hiding behind the sofa when the TV Licensing people call?

Prince Andrew's team dispute claims accuser served legal papers https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58527909

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Am I the only one who feels that Prince Andrew does nothing to dispel suspicions of guilt, when he and his legal team are openly hiding from those attempting to serve legal papers on him?

Is this what our ‘nobility’ has come to? Behaving like somebody hiding behind the sofa when the TV Licensing people call?

Prince Andrew's team dispute claims accuser served legal papers https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58527909

Great analogy! I didn't think it was possible but he's fallen even lower in my estimation (not that he knows or cares obviously). It's hardly a ringing endorsement of his innocence when all his legal team can offer is "Ah! But he was hiding behind the sofa so the papers weren't served properly. The defence rests m'lud."

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

were the blaggards ever really "noble"?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Andrew's legal team has now hired the finest legal minds in the USA that money can buy.

This includes Blair Berk who represented Harvey Weinstein.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports