Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do they? Slightly less than 20% of leavers think our failure to bring in a striker is the end of civilisation as we know it (in other words, we'll be relegated) as opposed to 33% of remainers fearing the imminent end of the world (or at least our continued presence in the PL).

****ing Hell. There is far too much mathematics in that!

Or .... is there? 20% of me thinks there is, but 72% of me is undicided. The rest... well...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I beg your pardon? I know a majority of NSCers were remainers, but 76%? Ever heard the phrase 'pissing in the wind'? I also fail to see what Corbyn's views (whatever they are) have anything to do with Brighton's expectations of staying up.....or not. I suggest you look at the question posted by the OP, and the results (at this stage) of the poll (talking into account the single poster who has voted Brexit and relegation - option 2 - since I posted).
Then have a good think before posting.

Quality rant :thumbsup:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I beg your pardon? I know a majority of NSCers were remainers, but 76%? Ever heard the phrase 'pissing in the wind'? I also fail to see what Corbyn's views (whatever they are) have anything to do with Brighton's expectations of staying up.....or not. I suggest you look at the question posted by the OP, and the results (at this stage) of the poll (talking into account the single poster who has voted Brexit and relegation - option 2 - since I posted).
Then have a good think before posting.

Yes Sergeant Major, will do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here