Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No he hasn't, he's trolling all these idiots like a Boss.

If he pushes his order through he wins, if it doesn't go through he tried which is also a win in the eyes of the people who voted for Trump.

It's a win/win for him and he knows it. Too bad so many others can't see that.

Yes of course. Silly me.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Plenty do. You may have noticed some global and domestic protests.

I noticed them before the election. It's the same hypocritical liberal cry babies as before.

The irony of these protests is that once again they benefit Trump. They expose themselves big time in how they act in public and that turns people against them, not for them. The women's march was a prime example of the liberal left in the US. Seeing the protesters and the key speakers act like they did, that turned off just as many women as those that supported it.

These are the idiots who don't get that it's their actions before the election that played a part in Trump winning. Yet they keep on doing what they do and are oblivious to the rest of the US outside of their echo chambers looking at them with disdain.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I noticed them before the election. It's the same hypocritical liberal cry babies as before.

The irony of these protests is that once again they benefit Trump. They expose themselves big time in how they act in public and that turns people against them, not for them. The women's march was a prime example of the liberal left in the US. Seeing the protesters and the key speakers act like they did, that turned off just as many women as those that supported it.

These are the idiots who don't get that it's their actions before the election that played a part in Trump winning. Yet they keep on doing what they do and are oblivious to the rest of the US outside of their echo chambers looking at them with disdain.

Yeah, so Trump supporters voted out of petulance against women and the 'left'. Great. That shows them. Now have a bucket of frogs in charge of the free world.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Sorry, I'm not great with this stuff. Just to be clear, can you confirm:

1. Opponents of Trump are idiots if they use legal processes to block what they consider his excesses?
2. If opponents of Trump succeed in blocking those excesses, they are idiots if they see that as a victory?
3. Opponents of Trump are idiots if they publically demonstrate that opposition?

Putting aside for a moment that you obviously consider opponents of Trump to be idiots in general, how exactly WOULD you propose they demonstrate and action their opposition in a non idiotic manner?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Putting aside for a moment that you obviously consider opponents of Trump to be idiots in general, how exactly WOULD you propose they demonstrate and action their opposition in a non idiotic manner?

they souldnt oppose at all, they should stand aside and let King Trump have his way.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sorry, I'm not great with this stuff. Just to be clear, can you confirm:

1. Opponents of Trump are idiots if they use legal processes to block what they consider his excesses?
2. If opponents of Trump succeed in blocking those excesses, they are idiots if they see that as a victory?
3. Opponents of Trump are idiots if they publically demonstrate that opposition?

I consider anyone who cheer leads for a major political party a bit of an idiot, politicians just take the rank and file for granted and don't give a shit about anyone but their own parties and pockets.

And yes, Trump has people over a barrel as no matter what happens, he'll have been seen to do what he said he would.

Here's a tip, when you protest, don't do it so you piss people off who have nothing to do with what you are protesting.

Like here in Portland. They literally achieved nothing except to turn regular working class people against them.

These kinds of protests are pretty common and do nothing to turn people against Trump, the opposite happens. That's the stupidity that needs to be addressed if people want to engage with others and put forth a compelling discussion.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
You know I always hear the right use the term 'echo-chamber' to insult the left, usually followed by SNOWFLAKE !! LIBTARD !! CRYBABIES!! TRUMP WON GET OVER IT!! ad infinium.

Maybe we are in an echo chamber ???

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
st lib.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You really do talk some utter tripe at times.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just because you can't comprehend it does not mean it's not valid.

Do you genuinely think your theories are difficult to comprehend? This says more about your uptake than mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here