Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pretty, Pretty, Nasty?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Just need to learn how to beat the crap teams

Indeed. Remarkable that will be on at least as many points as last season despite taking 4 (yup FOUR) points and scored 2 (yup TWO) goals in 6 games against the relegated 3. Last season took 13 points against relegated 3. And failed to beat Burnley in either game.

Really should be in Leeds/Arsenal space with outside chance of Europe.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Happened right in front of me; White was half a pace behind to start with, could hardly Foden to foul him.

He's in front of him here.....

Screenshot 2021-05-19 114920.png

Foden knocks it past him and White does try to pull him back, but he could have clattered him here

Screenshot 2021-05-19 115100.png

Or here

Screenshot 2021-05-19 115232.png

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I wonder if we would have got back in the game without Rodri's suicidal backpass straight to Trossard? I'd like to think so, but ....

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I wonder if we would have got back in the game without Rodri's suicidal backpass straight to Trossard? I'd like to think so, but ....

I’m convinced we would have.

We were playing really well at that point, making so many chances. Along with the crowd a matter of time until one went in.

Regards this thread, I don’t think we’re a nasty team at all tbh.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
An on-pitch coach? Probably the first time we've had one of those since peak Bruno.
Lallana is definitely the on-pitch coach. As soon as he was on he was one of the few players you could hear over the crowd at times. I also noticed how he played quite far forward at first and then dropped deep once we were ahead and slowed things down a tad. The fitter we keep him the better we play

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here