Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pretentious food/ways to present food...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I seem to be in the minority, but I don't care what my food is on, in or under when it's served to me. As long as it tastes good, I'm really not that arsed :shrug:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I had a burger once. It was served on a TRAIN. With wheels and windows and everything.

I hear you. I once had my dinner served up on an aeroplane. It was over the Atlantic and everything.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Something tells me you wont be impressed by the Garden Kitchen in Newcastle

View attachment 63776

There is not enough facepalm in the world to go around for idiots who serve things up on stuff like that. It's aimed at grown women who still like Hello Kitty and own the entire Cath Kidson collection. My ex is one of those and she'd lap that crap up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There is not enough facepalm in the world to go around for idiots who serve things up on stuff like that. It's aimed at grown women who still like Hello Kitty and own the entire Cath Kidson collection. My ex is one of those and she'd lap that crap up.

:lolol:

....and have a Pinterest account made up entirely of pictures of cupcakes.....

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Experimentations should have stopped after the 70's foray into 'chicken in the basket' so loved by many imbibing establishments of the era. The joke can only be told once! Slates, wooden blocks which encourage food to escape, oblongs and square dishes, need to be consigned to the recycling bin of culinary disasters along with Turkey Twizzlers and Sunny 'D'.
Restaurant owners found guilty of such traversties should be made to take their plates to a local Greek Restaurant for a public humiliation. Or in the case of wooden slabs should be made to make a raft and be pushed off the end of the Marina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here