Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Park pikeys ...............

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You and me? What NSCs hardest working plumbers ' hypocrites? ' :rolleyes:

A customer sent me a THREATENING registered letter saying the five twenty year old architect wimmin STUDENTS in the house that we refurbished 9 months ago say we didn't use the right materials.
I would point out that was not the case.
The two large fully tiled shower rooms and huge HOWDENS kitchen look like they were fitted 9 years ago.
:moo:

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why ? Has it struck a nerve ? I'm not sure about you, I can't say I have seen posts from you railing against racism and intolerance and castigating people for generalising about certain groups of people, but there are contributors to this thread who've done so, and they haven't been the beacons of tolerance and acceptance on this thread that they preach when it comes to the subject of communities swamped by immigrants for example.

No you haven't struck a nerve Bushy, and you are correct I don't comment on threads about racism and intolerance.
I was just curious about who you meant here as I had commented on this thread.

But I have had first hand experience from Gypsies, cheeky *******s have even pulled up on my drive to look in my van after I had just gone in the house.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
bangers.jpg

I believe the common term is rook scarers, a six hour rope should see you through the night :whistle:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A customer sent me a THREATENING registered letter saying the five twenty year old architect wimmin STUDENTS in the house that we refurbished 9 months ago say we didn't use the right materials.
I would point out that was not the case.

I have never met an architect that knows much about plumbing.

Sorry Simmo this thread is about slagging off pikeys that steal our tools, materials and scrap copper, let's not hijack it slagging off clueless architects.:annoyed:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
In honour of those travellers in space on Battlestar Galactica, lets call travellers frackers instead. That would soon activate the Greens against them instead of welcoming their diversity and value to the community.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They're not all bad though. The Irish travelling community do seem to have good taste in motors. German luxury motors to be exact. Spot a vehicle parked next to a caravan in Stanmer, Wild or Preston park that is not a BMW, VW, Audi or Porsche and I will gladly tip my hat to you sir, with your inimitable eye I'll raise a toast to your Sherlock like investigations at my earliest convenience! Bravo!

Last edited:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I went to Preston Park yesterday afternoon, and had a cup of tea and a cheese scone. The travellers seemed to be really quiet, and the lasses in the cafe stated that the current ones are alright, and they have had no trouble.

There are also a lot of homeless people who live in tents, in the city parks. Are we going to chastise them as well?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I don't live in B&H at the moment because I can't afford to. Perhaps I'll just buy a camper van and move to Blakers Park.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
They are at old boat corner broke the gate to get in

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pretty much the whole country feels the same about those who choose to live in your city's parks, and cause damage, while never paying any tax. I just cannot understand why nothing is done about it. Surely if a political party wants to get in, all they have to do is to treat us all equally, and punish the criminals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here