Preston or Leeds away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i will be going to coventry and preston as will be staying with my dad who has recently moved to chester so they better not change the date!!!

Also, i dont want the leeds date changed as i will be going up for that one too and its at quite a convenient time!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am already planning a couple of days off to go to the Leeds game but wouldn't be too distraught if it were moved to a Saturday.

The Northstander said:
God!! I wish the Leeds game could be moved....think it's time for some NSC POWER to the FA!!!
This isn't a decision for the FA to make.

It's a Football League matter. Or (more likely) a matter for the two clubs concerned.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd rather the Leeds game wasn't moved to the 29th Jan - I booked a holiday over that weekend and am planning to take the day off to go up to the game.

If they want to move Preston to that date, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, though, as I'd already resigned myself to not being able to get there.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yorkie said:
I've already booked the day off for the 22nd Feb

Me too. And the 23rd. Got a mate who lives in Headingly so staying up there and having a leisurely trip back next day.
:clap2: :clap2:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Look at this. The mere HINT of an NSC email campaign has sent the Football League RUNNING!

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion

29th January

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Look at this. The mere HINT of an NSC email campaign has sent the Football League RUNNING!

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion

29th January

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I know this has screwed up a few people but personally it's great news for me! Hopefully we will bring a fair few! presumably we will get an end instead of the corner sometimes offered to away fans! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports