Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Preston 2 red cards for fighting EACH OTHER

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Batty vs Le Saux in the Champions League was another good one.

Apparently fuelled by Batty constantly calling GLS gay for reading The Guardian instead of The Sun. The thick cxxx.

You just pipped me to it.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
A thread mentioning Will Buckley and we haven't had Perseus in here to tell us "Buckley was very fast, maybe very very fast (Forest at home). He was also good at trapping balls, but also not good at the balls he trapped. In 1987 he wasn't as fast but over 10 yards he is. whoscored.com/randompageofbollocks."

What's going on? He's slacking

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Didn't Dean Wilkins and Robert Codner have some pushing and handbags? Think it was over who took a free kick, very surprising as they weren't the most physical of players.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
A thread mentioning Will Buckley and we haven't had Perseus in here to tell us "Buckley was very fast, maybe very very fast (Forest at home). He was also good at trapping balls, but also not good at the balls he trapped. In 1987 he wasn't as fast but over 10 yards he is. whoscored.com/randompageofbollocks."

What's going on? He's slacking

thats very funny

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dec 29, 2011
I remember watching this on tv at the time.

Batty always was a hothead (that'll be the dirty dirty Leeds in him no doubt).

I see that's Tim Sherwood breaking it up. Future manager material right there :lol:

But which one of them sat on the interview committee for the new England manager I wonder? :rolleyes:

Jesus, Moscow used to play like Barcelona? All three goals were excellent.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
First time I've heard that one?!

They had to be pulled apart from each other in the centre of the pitch during the warm up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They had to be pulled apart from each other in the centre of the pitch during the warm up.

Could be my memory if it was that obvious. No wonder we were shit!

carteater

I remember Bruno vs Kuszczak against Wednesday a couple of seasons ago, although no punches were thrown I don't think...

Weds v Albion 18.JPG.gallery.jpg
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/111...scar_plays_down_bust_up_at_the_back/#gallery3

Last edited:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
You haven't played proper football till you've had a fight between two of your own players. Regular occurrence on a sunday morning :)

you haven't watched proper football till you've watched a fight between players on the same side on a Sunday morning! Even better if the ref gets involved .... happy days:tantrum:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I remember 2 Albion players fighting each other, away to Man U once, in the first division, can't remember if they were sent off?

Back in those days players rarely got sent off for fighting amongst themselves. Unless of course one of them threw themselves to the ground modern day stylee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here