Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press this morning.....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
my point exactly.

Because he is a free agent in the summer, and Wroy has said he dosnt figure in his plane so they want to sell while they can still get something for him.
He is only playing because of WBA's injury crisis.
If WBA sign Ridgewell from Birmingham Reyes will be ours I think/hope.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Because he is a free agent in the summer, and Wroy has said he dosnt figure in his plane so they want to sell while they can still get something for him.
He is only playing because of WBA's injury crisis.
If WBA sign Ridgewell from Birmingham Reyes will be ours I think/hope.

are they going on holiday then, boys break, but dont want the Reyes to go as he drinks to much!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
theres no way Reyes will sign, he has just managed to get his way into WB starting 11. Why would he drop down a league and less money......

Why ?....because he only has 6 months on his deal and is not getting offered a new one at WBA perhaps ?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And the player himself said in his interview at the Amex that if it was his choice, he would love to come down here.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It's gotta be Tevez. City don't want him, he's south american, he can't even play in City's reserves. It's going to be the biggest transfer since Manhatten. You HEARD it here FIRST.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Anyone mentioned Zola yet?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's gotta be Tevez. City don't want him, he's south american, he can't even play in City's reserves. It's going to be the biggest transfer since Manhatten. You HEARD it here FIRST.

Nah, Tevez is just a low-rent CMS...

D

Deleted member 22389

Again just mentioned on Talksport Vokes and Reyes on loan.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Right i'm a little confused. We are hoping to announce the signings of Vokes and Reyes today, fantastic news, BUT, are people hinting there might be another?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to The Times Noone is definately leaving for Cardiff

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Right i'm a little confused. We are hoping to announce the signings of Vokes and Reyes today, fantastic news, BUT, are people hinting there might be another?

I believe so (as in I believe they're hinting it, I personally have no idea one way or t'other).

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not believing the 3rd 'exciting' player rumour. Will be more than happy with Reyes and Vokes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here