Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prescott faces police questions on stadium (Independent on Sunday)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Pavilionaire said:
Baker is pissing the PR battle over us.

I can't believe some of the anti-Falmer guff he has managed to get published in the regional and national press.

Basically, Baker is getting the message across that everything that has happened up until now with Falmer has been a waste of time because the clown / bent politician Prescott was in chargeof decision-making.

Now come on be fair! Dick Knight did invite baker round to the withdean for a chat about falmer and it's benefits! :glare:

Totaly agree with your post & I'm pi**ed off with baker winning the PR battle as much as you. I keep looking for DK to strike back with something but it just ain't happening! Why?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Baker wins the PR battle because he's Norman Baker. He's a very slick communicator and -- let's face it -- he's got previous. It was his questions that got rid of Peter Mandelson, don't forget.

The club's position is basically that "it's not for John Prescott to decide any more", which of course it isn't. And I suspect Chapman is thinking his "Norman Baker's a wanker and you can quote me on that" might come back to haunt him unless he keeps quiet for now....

Last edited:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The Independent is not. It is a pro LibDem rag and will obviously side with the Falmer nimbys. Don't expect it to be factually accurate. Don't expect reason and compromise from Baker, De Vecchi, Commin and co. They are determined to destroy the stadium bid and professional football in Sussex......please believe me on this.

Strange how the LibDems are so keen to use the police for their own ends eg. the harassment of Ros.
I wonder what sort of police state Britain would become under these freedom loving frauds.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here