Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not bothered with the PL. That's not so much because, say, Bournemouth v. Watford, or Swansea v. Hull just don't sound like they should be first division matches, but more because we're not in it. If/when we go up, I'll start paying a lot of attention to the PL, and I'll quickly lose interest in the Championship.

I accept, though, that my loss of interest in the Championship may only turn out to be temporary!

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
My son will watch pretty much any football / cricket etc but even he wasn't bothered about the bore fest of "Super Sunday" yesterday. We did a load of fielding practice in the back garden instead which was much more fun.

Saints v Burnley was a v good game - albeit one sided. Saints had 34 shots - slightly more than mnf game tonight

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
http://metro.co.uk/2016/10

I might have missed it posted elsewhere but our favourite ref had a BIZARRE game. He is absolutely crap.

Three penalty decisions, every one wrong.

I had a slight guffaw about mighty Burnley conceded two goals from set plays. I thought the ginger Mourinho said that was our weakness, not theirs?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Three penalty decisions, every one wrong.

I had a slight guffaw about mighty Burnley conceded two goals from set plays. I thought the ginger Mourinho said that was our weakness, not theirs?

I had just about stayed awake for the massive highlights of Lpool vs Manu, was about to head to bed, but then saw Burnley coming up.......Christ on a bike, Dean never lets you down. Well he does, but you know what I mean.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Saints v Burnley was a v good game - albeit one sided. Saints had 34 shots - slightly more than mnf game tonight
It may have been a decent game but the DULLNESS of the teams involved in SUPER Sunday meant even a sport mad 9 year old wasn't pestering me to watch it.

Too much shite in the Premier League at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here