[Albion] Premier League Summer Series - Philladelphia, Atlanta and New Jersey 22-28/7/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Club deleted the tweet for some reason.

Details below.

Atlanta in the middle is slightly annoying given the distance from NYC/Philly.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brentford v Fulham at Lincoln Financial Field is going to be a real crowd puller, isn't it?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not very environmentally friendly is it?
Mentally insane IMHO
Okay. True. I’ll play.

You could argue that by flying out there, they are raising the profile of the PL, which brings more money in, which pays more taxes and levies towards climate change initiatives. In a way, they’re saving the planet.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Looking forward to this. Just need to decide if I want to do a weekend in Philly or NJ.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Okay. True. I’ll play.

You could argue that by flying out there, they are raising the profile of the PL, which brings more money in, which pays more taxes and levies towards climate change initiatives. In a way, they’re saving the planet.
You could argue that six English football clubs traveling to the US to play each-other is saving the planet.

But you would be wrong.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What would you do - fly into Atlantia, internal flight up to NYC and home from NYC?
Had a quick look, would probably fly to Newark (or JFK if cheaper), stay around there or in Manhattan for a night or two (plenty of pals to catch up with), internal return to Atlanta for that game, couple of nights there (before and after the game) and back to nr Newark for the third game then home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports