[Albion] Premier League Score Predictor - Now in it’s 12th SEASON !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester Utd v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Shame I cannot vote but an entertaining 2-2 draw.

Please could I be included [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] Ta. :thumbsup:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Last time up there 2-0 loss this time I fancy our chances. They`ll be wary of the drubbing we gave them at the Amex. Brighton 3-1 win !!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1 - 1

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Arghh, had no idea the poll would close this early. Let me put on record I am going for 1-1 and if this means if lose out on the title by one point then I'm smashing up a small town in Sussex of my choosing.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
Albion 2
United 1

3 points

When was a cut off added?

I don't really care that we humiliated them again and got 3 points on the first day of the season and we won at the theatre of wet dreams and a player we bought from a relegated German club scored 2 or that potter talks about humility or that we sold 2 of our best players for what it cost to build our stadium of any of that boring stuff. I WANT MY SCORE PREDICTOR POINT. Thanks

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In fairness to [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION], he can cut off whenever he likes. The prediction league is not a public service paid for by the tax take from ordinary working men and women (pipple, as Michael Howard called us). Pipple have lives, and that:shrug:

(for the record I predicted a defeat)

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Yes correct score also got the first two right last season 👏 Didn't get any right the rest of the year . Be careful very careful 😄😄😄

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports