Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier league quality ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Being hopeful we will finally make it this season to the promised land, how many new signings will we need.

The current players good enough for the step up in my humble opinion are:/

Stockdale
Dunk
Duffy
Pog. ( get him on a permanent contract asap )
Kayal
Stephens
March
Knocky
Murray ( mainly as cover / sub )

Not convinced sidwell could cope with the increased pace and speed of thought/ movement at PL level or Norwood although both good players.

Not sure anyone else quite good enough for the step up, possibly Goldson.

Am I being unfair to the other players who have all played brilliantly so far this season.

Sorry guys , I agree you are right , too early to discuss this and I guess I shouldn't temp fate.

Ignore thanks

I wish JCL's had experienced what all us other fans have experienced over the years....If they had, they wouldn't be making ridiculous threads like this....

One game at a time!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
All the players are capable of getting to the Premier league-further,they will..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There is one barometer for these threads and that's the 'can't catch us' thread.

When 22 teams are red and the Albion isn't one of them, fill your boots.

As THE thread isn't even on the Big Board, all you nimrods need to pipe down for a quite a while yet.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There is one barometer for these threads and that's the 'can't catch us' thread.

When 22 teams are red and the Albion isn't one of them, fill your boots.

As THE thread isn't even on the Big Board, all you nimrods need to pipe down for a quite a while yet.
Agree. Although, to be fair, it's looking a tall order for Rotherham already..............

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agree. Although, to be fair, it's looking a tall order for Rotherham already..............

If they aren't in red, they are still a threat.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Surely those players we have will want to play PL opposition and step up another level, to impress to show what they can do.
We're only playing a hand full of PL/Championship teams at the moment, which in itself is a good tester to what the players can expect, once we go up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here