Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League on TV - fixture list

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How dull must the other fixtures be on the day Palace v Sunderland was chosen?

Not sure you could get a duller one whatever mix of Premier teams you tried tbh

Maybe Sunderland vs Palace

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure you could get a duller one whatever mix of Premier teams you tried tbh

Maybe Sunderland vs Palace

Palace v HULL?

At least with Sunderland, there's a small chance that Paolo will PUNCH one of his players, or something.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got BT Broadband so BT sport free. Have to say I rarely watch Saturday lunchtime football though when most matches appear to be.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it safe to assume we will still be able to watch the 12.45 games at The Amex as they have moved from Sky to BT Sport?

All depends if the club wants to take out a commercial subscription with BT to show the early Saturday EPL games.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
All depends if the club wants to take out a commercial subscription with BT to show the early Saturday EPL games.

Anyway to save money so hopefully not especially when football league will be on at that time anyway

D

Deleted member 18477

BT haven't used many of their first pick games so fully expect to see quite a few more big games on BT sport once those fixtures above are done with!

Can't wait for the season to start!!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I hadn't realised all the BT games were the Saturday lunch time ones. That's a bit shit. Just as well I'm not paying for it really or it just wouldn't have been worth it. As a football fan my Saturday afternoons are already taken up. I want telly football for when I'm not going to the football

Most football fans in the UK don't go to football matches on a Saturday - or anything other time of the week.

I agree it's not the best slot, but when they have the big match of the weekend, they'll get a decent audience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here