Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League football at the Amex?

Would you like Palace to groundshare at the Amex?

• Yes

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 100 94.3%

• Total voters

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If they did wouldn't need to open the upper tier on the East or West as they'd only just about fill the lower tiers.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Withdene could probably work for them, but Crawley would be nearer.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ah, yes, now you've mentioned it, I saw the developers' boards stuck up around Castle Greyskull only the other week.

500x528xturdPolishersUnion.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OD_PmP7YvG.jpg

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Whilst it would be marvellous if they came to play here we'll be disappointed. There's a history of clubs in London moving, Arsenal from Woolwich, Millwall from the Isle of Dogs, Wimbledon from near Wimbledon, Orient from Clapton [or was it Leighton Buzzard], QPR from Queens Park [they had to move out to make room for the flower gardens, cafe and tennis courts], Chelsea to Fulham [when the post codes changes], West Ham from West Ham and due to move again to Stratford upon Avon, Barnet to Harrow.
Of course the original Crystal Palace was at Hyde Park and the Dave Clark 5 hailed and performed in Tottenham. Let's face it London has far too many parks and not enough empty blocks of brand new luxury flats. Another option is to re-locate to Buckingham Palace which is crumbling due to the criminal under funding of our marvellous Royal Family. Possibly they could change their name to Buckingham Palace FC but I that is not necessary as I think Crystal Palace are now established as a major Premier League club.
I'm sure, like me, you wish them well in their endeavours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here