[Football] Premier League April 12th and 13th

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
So tonight:

Watford v Arsenal.

If Arsenal don't win that's their top four hopes finished I think but I've backed the Gooners to win and both teams to score (3/1).

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Deeney deserved that red with the elbow. He's such a beast for defenders that there's always a danger of his physicality going against him. Arsenal haven't kept a clean sheet away all season.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
FFS sod's law that my WiFi craps out for the foul and red card. Had no idea what had happened!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Corrupt ref is a Gooner, and hates ManU/Chelsea, cheating them out of a CL place.

On that performance, Arsenal won't make the top four. Next league game is a home clash with Palace and I can see them counter-attacking a weary Gunners defence who have another match in Italy on Thursday.

I want to see Manchester United do it because I like Olè, the way he conducts himself and his cheerful presence. If they can win at Everton next weekend they've got a fair chance even if they rode their luck v West Ham on Saturday.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On that performance, Arsenal won't make the top four. Next league game is a home clash with Palace and I can see them counter-attacking a weary Gunners defence who have another match in Italy on Thursday.

I want to see Manchester United do it because I like Olè, the way he conducts himself and his cheerful presence. If they can win at Everton next weekend they've got a fair chance even if they rode their luck v West Ham on Saturday.

It’s interesting. Three for one place. But the Europa winner’s get a CL place too, and that’s highly likely either Chelsea or Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here