Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9-12/4/21

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Fulham fail again for the third time in a row when bigged up for 3 points I cannot see a way back for them.

Their manager sounded very desperate and angry post Villa game, be interesting to see what his body language is like if they get this one wrong again.

I agree with your first point, but I thought Parker interviewed well after Villa. He's got plenty of fighting spirit and showed the never say die attitude he had as a player. He is up against a side that starts slowly in Wolves, so definitely an opportunity for him and Fulham.

That said, if Wolves win they are definitely safe on 38 points so plenty for them to play for too.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I really hope Fulham go with Mitrovic up top again tonight. His goal against Villa was a gift, and they look so much better with Maja & Lookman buzzing around. Mitrovic is much less mobile.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Maybe. It's difficult to call:

Fulham win: Wolves at worst for us 3 points above us and Fulham 3 below. If we win, we go above them on goal difference.
Fulham draw: Fulham remain at least 5 points below us and Wolves 1-4 points above us depending on our result.
Wolves win: Keeps Fulham 3-6 points behind us.

Newcastle win: Keeps Burnley at worst one point behind us.
Draw: Keeps Newcastle at least 2 points behind us.
Burnley win: Keeps Newcastle 3-6 points below us.

Whatever happens it leaves Fulham (6) and Newcastle (7) with even fewer games to get out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here