Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 8-10/4/22

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it wasn’t for the fact we do not want Everton to pick up 3 points I’d be laughing at how absolutely shit ManU are! How much did that team cost? How much of a cart horse is Macguire?

Deffo although it was less funny when we gifted them 3 points.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1st half Everton look like they wanted it more, Man Utd ambling about. Maguire looking like an oaf again.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would be nice if Manchester United could score one of those goal things I've been hearing about.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Some seem to think we are safe !!!!

Everton hold out for a win and we lose today, we can easily be caught.

No doubt people cheering on Burnley again v Norwich , as they have a grudge against Norwich, like they did last Wednesday as didn’t like Everton.
Worst possible result was a Burnley win last week.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
More sad Maquire PR shite. Had that goal gone against us it would be an OG. Can't be having that for the main man now can we?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Maguire really is spectacularly shit. I know it's in vogue to slag him right now, but I'm finally seeing just how poor he is. One of the worst huge money signings of all time

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone who thinks we’re not smack in the middle of this relegation fight is deluding themselves

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Manure are so poorly run, the joint highest (with ManC) squad spend in the history of the sport, at just over €1b.

2638F70D-C8CF-4DBF-885D-8B7EC8DC0770.png

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Could be a bad weekend for us as results are going. If we lose today and Burnley win at Norwich then we are in real trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here