[Albion] Premier League 7-8/5/22

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Feckin’ Burnley. Would be SO disappointing if both Everton and Leeds end up staying up after all.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sod all this. What about Bristol Rovers?

7-0 up and, as it stands, about to nab the final promotion place on goals scored.

:mad:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good day for the west country - FGR, Exeter and Brizzle Rovers all promoted from League 2.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Roy looked delighted after the final whistle, I think he thought he was the Palace manager still, not the man who’d just taken Watford into the Championship.

Afterwards, in his interview, he didn’t look that bothered, he just looked very old and very tired. #dreamingofwarhammer

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Just a shame that Norwich have hogged a relegation place all season. It could have been put to a much better use.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Am I the only one who took issue with The Leeds United players/fans wearing t-shirts with Stuart Dallas' name and number on in support of him after he went in for multiple reckless challenges against City and got his comeuppance?

If he had a serious illness that wasn't football related or lost a family member I get it, but he broke his leg being reckless, he's going to be fine.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Am I the only one who took issue with The Leeds United players/fans wearing t-shirts with Stuart Dallas' name and number on in support of him after he went in for multiple reckless challenges against City and got his comeuppance?

If he had a serious illness that wasn't football related or lost a family member I get it, but he broke his leg being reckless, he's going to be fine.

Probably, yes.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Well, I certainly agree that he was his own worst enemy....he charged around making reckless challenges, and eventually got one horribly wrong. I think the commentator actually blamed the ref for not booking him for one of the earlier tackles!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Leeds behind and Everton ahead already.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Leeds hahahahahahahaha

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Wow, Leeds are shocking.