Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/5/23

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Newcastle are 10 points ahead of us (and + 12 GD). Overtaking them, plus either Man U or Liverpool is not a realistic aim IMO.
The best we can realistically hope for is Europa. To get that, it would be better if City come to the Amex as Champions already, and also if we go to a defeated Arsenal next weekend.

I realise you may not agree, but that's what I think.

Agreed. To beat City we need them to have an off day and for them not to need the win IMO

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
We're going to miss out on CL by 3 points (Spurs) aren't we :mad:

I always see this guy called "Anon" on the BBC sport website, he seems to always have his message featured.

Today he calls himself a "lifelong Leicester fan" (15:33) but I'm certain he has previously called himself a Man City fan and a Man United fan.

I wouldn't be surprised if he calls himself a Brighton/Everton fan during the next match.
Isn't he Rio's Brother, used to play for West Ham and QPR? Hammers fan I reckon.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I always see this guy called "Anon" on the BBC sport website, he seems to always have his message featured.

Today he calls himself a "lifelong Leicester fan" (15:33) but I'm certain he has previously called himself a Man City fan and a Man United fan.

I wouldn't be surprised if he calls himself a Brighton/Everton fan during the next match.
Might even be Swedish..................................... :wink:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Leicester score 3 away from home in the 2nd half, but lose to Fulham who score 5. 8 goals in total.

Everton have 23% possession, but score 5 away from home from 5 shots on target. 6 goals in total.

Forest currently 3-1 up at HT. 4 goals so far.

No MOTD tonight (thankfully), but the selection of the running order would've been interesting.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Are you telling me Steele made a save?
There was the shot on target that was blocked by the covering defender.

At halftime, Everton had scored 3 goals from 2 shots on target.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
19 goals so far in the 3 games today. not bad for the neutral i guess.
According to the BBC, it's a new record for a 3 game Premier League matchday.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That'll be a mere 20 goals then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here