Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/3/21

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Can we have our ball back please and run off home grizzling..

I don't like the big boy bully Premier League..:cry::tantrum:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
No surprise, Fulham’s form since December mean they are not going down, interesting to see who are the third favourites at the bookies now are

Newcastle third favourites with SkyBet.

9DE78B64-23E1-4138-A9BB-4058EA476567.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
11 games to play. Not all that far short of a third of the season to go. As maddening as the last three matches have been, we have been competitive in all of them. Current form has turned from first class to bottom of the class seemingly overnight but it can turn again. Will just have to wait and see how it all shakes down.

Nervous? Worried? Frustrated? All part and parcel of being a supporter of the Good Ship Albion!

That's fine but when you have a wet blanket motivating the team are we up for the fight?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A win for Spurs will see them go above Liverpool. More than before I hope they absolutely smash the wankpuffins now.

A win for Villa on Friday will take them above Liverpool too. They play Newcastle. Christ, I'm depressed.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
And since lost the last three games of which two were winnable games which is more worrying. Which team is currently in form?. You cannot live on past results and we now need to get pts against stains and Newcastle, 4 minimum I would say

Well yes, that's all true, but I'd hardly use today's result to say that Fulham were 'battlers' and we aren't when we've both won at anfield. Fulham have had some equally pathetic results to us and will definitely be losing more games between now and May.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What an utterly shit weekend! Every result has gone against us. Starting to feel like two years ago all over again.

I blame the bloody relegation shirts (or more specifically, the idiots who decided they would be a good idea). How many home matches have we got left? Five? Six? Can we not just change back to the stripes for those?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here