Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/12/20

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
̶B̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶B̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ Bye Bye Baggies

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
How bad must West Brom be if Benteke gets a brace against them, by extension, how terrible were we against West Brom to not win?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Barn Door Benteke has just gone from being a £10m player to a £20m player in 90 mins.
With Eze, Zaha playing alongside him and a tank full of confidence he could easily start looking decent once again. Admittedly it's been about 4 years since he did.
Funny old game.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody hell. Popped out for a bit at half time, and come back to find the scummers 5-1 up :eek:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why didn’t we sign eze? What a player he is!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Palace look a great team, when Zaha's on form and they're playing against a 10 man team chasing the game....
When they're at home against their bitter rivals, they looked shit.
When Zaha was unavailable against two low/mid table, well organised teams , they looked even worse.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace look a great team, when Zaha's on form and they're playing against a 10 man team chasing the game....
When they're at home against their bitter rivals, they looked shit.
When Zaha was unavailable against two low/mid table, well organised teams , they looked even worse.

Palace struggle against good footballing sides. They try to spoil the game and don’t bother playing. We’ve seen this recently against City, Liverpool, Brighton etc.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Don't remember WBA being down to 10 men for an hour against us. makes a huge difference to a team that's all about keeping shape.

Ah come on, don't let facts and logic get in the way of things! This is NSC, we should take every opportunity to criticise the team whether it's warranted or not.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ref destroys PL fixture with an early injustice.

Tierney had the classic arrogant official's face on when he lofted the red, supremely confident in his judgement.

The best refs, not many of them left in the EPL, take their time, are open to other opinions, have a feel for the game in front of them.

Some CP fans online felt it was never a red.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The bottom four's goal difference alongside ours. Wow!

I'm not expecting much out of tomorrow night thought. It's Southampton and it's a Monday night. Never a good sign.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
We were indeed but I guess the argument goes we might well have kicked on with the luxury of only ten men facing us for that second half.

Indeed

I would imagine in similar circumstances, our current attacking options would deliver a similar result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here