Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/12/20

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A very harsh decision, considering the West Brom player had been pushed over which is why his feet were in the air and the Palace player was falling towards him.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Joke that ref is asked to have a look and even worse that he sees anything in that. Not his fault feet were in the air

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
The games gone soft, never a red. The commentators justify it with “that’s modern football”. It’s ruining the game if it carries on football’s going to be unwatchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Refreshing last night to watch two teams, both who as club I dislike, play football as it should no throwing yourselves to the floor, no theatrics and now today the stop start of players wishing to cheat. As for the sending off, you might as well really mean it and take the player out properly. Pathetic again from someone sat in an office.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So West Brom player gets wiped out by the keeper who makes no contact with the ball and that's ok. The dim shits saying they're looking at a handball.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Benteke's funny.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Watching on a dodgy stream, but it didn’t even look like the VAR had a clear view of it?

Nope - couldn’t actually see the ‘offending’ right foot. Absolutely mental decision. Once again, for CPFC2010.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Souness has summed it up well (not often that’s said).
WBA player kicked out a bit but no common sense applied when sending him off. I would add we may as well get rid of refs completely if they are going to make decisions like that.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
_102844827_hi048499052.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here