[Albion] Premier League 5-7/12/20

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
And Chelsea run further. I'm not overly impressed by them. It's all a bit schoolboy.

But... But... It's Bielsa... THE Bielsa...

I know what you mean. All the media attention on him perplexes me too - he has one mode of play: gung ho. If gung ho doesn't work, play gung ho some more. Leeds are very entertaining to watch, but Bielsa a tactical genius? Not so sure. Maybe I'll be proved wrong, but imo he needs to find a plan B if Leeds aren't going to burn out in the Prem as they did in the Championship first time round with Bielsa.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
All credit to Leeds. Very good to watch and must be very fit as seem to have 7/8 players who are box to box for 90mins

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It has to have done. It defied all physics if it didn’t. Henderson hit the ball about 8 feet from the touch line and when it landed it was three feet, sounds possible so far BUT when it landed it spun and was clearly going further onto the pitch. It would be miraculous for a rugby ball to bounce in that direction from a straight kick!

I just wish I could drive a golf ball like that that, it was perfect with a nice draw and get the bounce and roll.

The problem is that I am not sure they could prove it went out so goal stood. Very very lucky. West Ham can only blame themselves for not winning it before that goal!

I reckon its time for a rule change. If the ball is in play when kicked and ends up in play when it touches the ground again, play on. Keeps the game flowing and would make corners fukken entertaining,

Oh, and shame on anyone not cheering any WBA goals today.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I reckon its time for a rule change. If the ball is in play when kicked and ends up in play when it touches the ground again, play on. Keeps the game flowing and would make corners fukken entertaining,

I like that idea. Mind - it would probably just lead to arguments about whether it had bounced or not!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

I like that idea. Mind - it would probably just lead to arguments about whether it had bounced or not!

Oh - hang on. What about goals when the ball's crossed the line and pushed out again before touching the ground?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

:albion2:

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
That's a flakey looking back four for CP2010

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always want the scum to lose, draw would be fine, but can’t support the draw so right behind WBA of course!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Permission to say cock.

Still, the commentator just mentioned that, despite their reputation for keeping things tight, Palace haven't kept a clean sheet in the league since the opening day of the season v Saints

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bad foul by the cheat in the build up - VAR bottle it as they’d have had to send him off for that - cheat :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports