[Albion] Premier League 4-6/3/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I like Keane. Always honest. Neville by contrast is always a childish bad loser.

To be fair, Gary Neville is united through and through where as Keane isn't and clearly has a grudge against Ferguson (for which I don't blame him). If I was commenting on a Brighton match and we'd just been stuffed 7-0 by Palace I wouldn't hide my disappointment!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair, Gary Neville is united through and through where as Keane isn't and clearly has a grudge against Ferguson (for which I don't blame him). If I was commenting on a Brighton match and we'd just been stuffed 7-0 by Palace I wouldn't hide my disappointment!!

I like it. Watched lots on YT since yesterday’s match …. having cancelled Sky I miss it.

Micah for me is the only one who offers little.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like it. Watched lots on YT since yesterday’s match …. having cancelled Sky I miss it.

Oh come on. He can laugh like an absolute LOON at the most innocuous, remarkably unfunny comment. The Mrs Browns Boys studio audience must be absolutely packed to the rafters with Micah's. Rammed.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh come on. He can laugh like an absolute LOON at the most innocuous, remarkably unfunny comment. The Mrs Browns Boys studio audience must be absolutely packed to the rafters with Micah's. Rammed.
So you’re not entertained by the repertoire?

a) He was a very lazy trainer at Citeh, giggle, giggle, giggle.
b) He’s met Sheikh Mansour many times and he’s a wonderful guy.
c) He was a very lazy trainer at Citeh, giggle, giggle, giggle.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So you’re not entertained by the repertoire?

a) He was a very lazy trainer at Citeh, giggle, giggle, giggle.
b) He’s met Sheikh Mansour many times and he’s a wonderful guy.
c) He was a very lazy trainer at Citeh, giggle, giggle, giggle.
He may need some new material. Much like his shirts, he's always just about fit to burst.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Entertaining analysis pre Brentford v Fulham of the BHA style by Carragher and Carney. Nothing much new for Albion fans although I didn’t know we are up with Arsenal and Man City on possession, passing sequences and ‘big chances.’ Some good illustrations of how we deal with high pressing teams and entice those who don’t fancy it.
Then Carra had to ruin it at the end didn't he ? 😃

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

His hair is fly though

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well well well, Fulham truly under the kosh.

We should have stuffed them!
We sort of did… apart from the scoring goals bit! Still annoyed at that mess of a game they caused.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some early shithousing from Brentford, a push in the chest and goes down clutching his face

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Jesus, tried to watch for 5 minutes and nearly fell into a coma… :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports